We continue to hear from Podiatrists the need for more education about the use of digital in our industry. In response to this demand, and in keeping with our commitment to supporting our clients, QOL is running a seminar “Getting the most out of your orthotics in the digital age”.
Register here to attend in person at Brisbane’s QUT Kelvin Grove on August 24.
Or if you’re unable to make it there, register here to receive the lecture digitally. This option will be available by the end of September for a reduced rate and is included free of charge for people attending the seminar.
- Scanning vs casting – can a scan be as good as a cast?
- How to evaluate your scans
- Orthotic prescription variables – how to prescribe the best device for your patient
- Is 3D printing all it’s cracked up to be?
- “Soft” & “hard” orthotics
- Prescribing for specific conditions such as CMT, Charcot arthropathy, PTTD, plantar plate ruptures and more
- Hands on scanning tips